You can depend on our Home Measuring Service
In today’s extremely aggressive real-estate industry, there’s never been a greater necessity for accurate reporting of a property’s true living area as more often than not the gross living area reported on public record information which differs from what truly exists.
Home Measuring Service for Realtors
Being a Realtor, the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) as well as your Broker-In-Charge requires you to report an accurate and thorough review of your listing when you enter them into the MLS so there are any number of good reasons to get a professional measurement on your listings. The property may be a large or complicated measurement assignment in which you are just not comfortable measuring on your own. Being an agent, you never wish to be held liable for the square footage as listed in the MLS.
Types of Home Measuring Service
Here at Appraise Denver Xpert we offer two types of home measurement services. Our floor plans and home measurements are legal documents which have countless functions which range from individual home sales to tax protests.
- Home Measurement: This is the most popular form of home measurement service requested to date. This particular service is designed to supply our clients with an accurate and affordable solution for determination of the home’s GLA (gross living area). This simple service is a key component in assisting homeowners or real estate agents with the listing of their homes. Having the correct GLA in your listing can save you time and money and help expedite the sale of your home!
- Floor Plan Recreation: Perhaps your needs are far more comprehensive than a simple verification of the subject’s GLA? A Floor Plan Recreation is an accurate and affordable device for advertising your property! The Floor Plans we provide show complete GLA of the home with approximate places of plumbing fixtures, doors, appliances and interior walls. The Floor Plans always illustrate standard room dimensions to give potential buyers a sense of each major room. This service can be very useful when selling your home or looking to make enhancements or changes.
You can also reach us at (720) 434-8527.
– We look forward to hearing from you.
– Click here to Learn about our Rush Appraisal Service.
– Click here for out Home Value Estimator